By accessing and using this service, you agree and consent to be bound by the terms and provisions of this agreement. Also, when using these particular services, you will be subject to any rule or guide of corresponding use that has been published for said services. All participation in this service will constitute acceptance of this agreement. If you do not agree to comply with the above, please do not use it.
In compliance with Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, in a mandatory, permanent, easy, direct and free way, we inform you:
1. TITULARITY OF THE DOMAIN WWW.JOYASHADA.ES
We inform you that the ownership of the domain of our virtual store, www.joyashada.es, corresponds to VANRA COOP V, a company legally incorporated in Spain with CIF B-98473002 and registered in the Mercantile Registry of Valencia in Volume 9772, Book 7054, Folio 164, Section 8, (Hereinafter Fairy Jewels). For any questions, you can contact Joyas Hada at email@example.com.
2. OBJECT AND SCOPE OF APPLICATION
The present General Conditions of contracting and use, have as object to regulate the making available of the information provided in the Joyashada.es online store, as well as the commercial transactions that arise between Joyashada and the users of the domain www.Joyashada.es. Both the browsing of the online store and the acquisition of any of the products offered therein implies acceptance as a user, without reservations of any kind, of each and every one of these general conditions of contracting and use. Joyashada may, at any time and without prior notice, modify these general conditions of contract and use, as well as the particular conditions that may be included, through the publication of said modifications in the store in order that they may be known by the users, and keeping record of the date of said modifications.
3. INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE WEBSITE
We make every effort to offer the information contained in the website truthfully and without typographical errors. In the event that at any time there is an error of this type, outside at all times to the will of www.joyashada.es, it would be immediately corrected. All contractual information present on www.joyashada.es are displayed in Spanish (Spanish), and communication with customers and users, as well as the formalization of the contract will be made in that language.
4. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
All content published in the store and especially the designs, texts, graphics, logos, icons, buttons, as well as software, trade names, trademarks or industrial drawings and any other signs susceptible of industrial and commercial use are subject to rights of intellectual and industrial property of Joyas Hada or third parties who have duly authorized their inclusion in the website. In no case shall it be understood that any license or renunciation, transfer, total or partial assignment of said rights is granted or any right or expectation of right is granted, and in particular, of alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication about said contents without the express authorization of Joyas Hada or the corresponding holders. It is expressly forbidden to introduce hyperlinks for commercial purposes on websites other than Hadas Jewels, which allow access to our website, without prior consent. In any case, the existence of hyperlinks on websites outside of us, will not imply in any case the existence of commercial or commercial relations with the owner of the website where the hyperlink is established, nor the acceptance by Joyas Hada of their contents or services.
5. RESPONSIBILITY OF FAIRY JEWELS
The products presented on the website are in accordance with Spanish legislation. The responsibility of Joyas Hada can not be invoked in the case of products not conforming to the legislation of the countries to which they may have been sent according to the customer's order. It is therefore the responsibility of the clients from outside Spain to verify the possibility of importing or using the products they request. The user assumes all responsibility arising from the use of our website, being solely responsible for any direct or indirect effect that derives from the website, including, but not limited to, any adverse economic, technical and / or legal result. as well as the disappointment of the expectations generated by our website, obliging the user to keep Joyas Hada harmless for any claims derived, directly or indirectly, from such facts. Jewels Hada is not responsible for the damages that could be derived from interferences, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, breakdowns and / or disconnections in the operative operation of this electronic system or in the devices and computer equipment of the users, motivated by causes alien to Fairy Jewels, which prevent or delay the provision of services or navigation through the store, or delays or blockages in use caused by deficiencies or overloads of the Internet or other electronic systems, or the impossibility of giving the service or allow access for reasons not attributable to Jewels Hada, due to the user, third parties, or cases of force majeure. Joyas Hada does not control, in general, the use that users make of the website. In particular Jewels Hada does not guarantee under any circumstances that users use the website in accordance with the law, these General Conditions, morality and generally accepted good customs and public order, nor that they do so diligently and prudently.
6. OBLIGATIONS OF CUSTOMERS AND USERS
In general, the user agrees to comply with these general conditions, as well as to comply with the special warnings or instructions for use contained in the same or on the website and always act in accordance with the law, good customs and the requirements of good faith, using due diligence, and refraining from using the website in any way that could impede, damage or deteriorate the normal operation of the same, the goods or rights of Joyas Hada, its suppliers, the rest of users or in general any third. Joyas Hada is not responsible for the veracity and accuracy of the data filled in by the user and therefore can not verify the age of the same. Specifically, and without implying any restriction to the previous section during the use of the website www. Jewels Fairy the user is obliged to:
1) Provide truthful information about the data requested in the user registration form or the execution of the order, and keep them updated.
2) Do not enter, store or disseminate on or from the website, any information or material that is defamatory, abusive, obscene, threatening, xenophobic, incites violence to discrimination based on race, sex, ideology, religion or that of any form violates the moral, public order, fundamental rights, public liberties, honor, privacy or image of third parties and in general the current regulations.
3) Do not enter, store or disseminate through the store any program, data, virus, code, or any other electronic or physical device that is likely to cause damage to the website, any of the services, or any of the equipment, systems or networks of Jewels Fairy, of any other user, of the suppliers of Jewels Fairy or in general of any third party.
4) Diligently save the "username" and the "password" that is provided by Joyas Hada, assuming responsibility for the damages that may be derived from their improper use.
5) Not to carry out advertising or commercial exploitation activities through the website, and not to use the contents and information thereof to send advertising, or send messages with any other commercial purpose, or to collect or store personal data of third parties.
6) Do not use false identities, or impersonate others in the use of the website or in the use of any of its services, including the use of passwords or access codes of third parties or in any other way.
7) Not to destroy, alter, use for its use, disable or damage the data, information, programs or electronic documents of Joyas Hada, its suppliers or third parties.
8) Do not enter, store or disseminate through the store any content that infringes intellectual property rights, industrial or business secrets of third parties, or in general any content which will not hold, in accordance with the law, the right to make it available to third. The customer agrees to enable the delivery of the requested order by providing a delivery address in which the requested order can be delivered within the usual schedule of delivery of goods. In case of default by the client of this obligation Joyas Hada will not have any responsibility for the delay or impossibility of delivery of the order requested by the client.
In the same way, and with respect to the use of the products marketed by Joyas Hada, the user is solely responsible for the use of those in a responsible manner and according to the destination for which they are marketed. Extreme caution should be exercised when the use affects children or minors.
7. PRIVACY AND PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA.
What is personal data?
Well, according to current regulations, any information that allows directly or indirectly identify a natural person is considered as personal data. We do not consider personal information the information that has been pseudonymized, disassociated or added and that therefore does not allow to identify a physical person.
In addition, Joyas Hada guarantees that it has adopted the appropriate security measures in its facilities, systems and files. Your personal data will be treated with confidentiality, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable legislation, to protect you against any unauthorized access, illicit treatment or accidental loss.
Who is responsible for the treatment of your personal data?
· Identity: Vanra Coop V
· C.I.F : B- 98473002
· Postal Address: C / Alcarava 41 14b San Antonio Benageber-Valencia.
· Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
· Delegate of Data Protection: Vanra Coop V
For what purpose do we treat your personal data?
In compliance with the provisions of the General European Regulation of Data Protection 2016/679, as well as in any applicable national law, we inform you that in Joyas Hada we treat the personal data you provide us for the following purposes:
1. Process your registration as a customer, manage the purchase process and manage your contractual relationship with us.
2. Send commercial communications about Fairy Jewels products, as well as the realization of promotional and advertising activities of their own or of third parties by any means (emails, SMS, PUSH notifications, postal mail, etc.), which may be of your interest, based on the study and segmentation of the data collected during the navigation of the website, of the data provided through the completion of any form, as well as those derived from the commercial relationship or delivery of the purchased products. Also, in case you do not want to receive more publicity, you just have to enter your account and deactivate the sending of newsletters and communications.
3. Preparation of commercial profiles based on information obtained from internal and external sources, in order to send you personalized advertising and analyze your purchasing behavior.
4. To carry out statistical studies that allow us to improve our services and to perform basic administration tasks.
5. Prevention of abuse and fraud.
6. Transfer of data to public bodies and authorities (administrative or judicial), as long as they are required in accordance with the legal and regulatory provisions.
7.3. DEADLINE FOR CONSERVATION OF DATA
How long will we keep your data?
Your data will be kept for the duration of the contractual relationship, or request its deletion or portability, as well as the time necessary to comply with legal obligations. The current legislation obliges to maintain the financial records during a determined period.
In case of withdrawing the consent or opposing the treatment, the data will be blocked and will no longer be processed, and will be kept for a period of 4 years in order to claim or defend against possible claims.
What is the legitimacy for the treatment of your personal data?
The legal basis for the treatment of your personal data corresponding to each of the purposes (1) to (5) included in section 7.2. "Purposes" are the following:
- Purpose (1): The execution of a contract with Joyas Hada in relation to the purchase of products.
- Purpose (2): Express consent granted to Joyas Hada at the time of collecting your personal data.
- Purposes (3) and (4): Express consent granted to Joyas Hada at the time of collecting your personal data in relation to the creation of profiles based on external sources and the satisfaction of a legitimate interest pursued by Joyas Hada in relation to profiling based on internal sources.
- Purposes (5) and (6): The fulfillment of the legal obligations that result from application to Joyas Hada.
To which recipients will your personal information be communicated?
Your personal data will not be transferred to any third party, except for those third parties for whom it is necessary to intervene for the correct management of the provision of the service (carriers, financial entities, etc.).
In addition, your data may also be transferred to agencies and public authorities (administrative or judicial) in those cases in which a legal rule so established.
What are your rights when you provide us with your personal data and how can you exercise them?
You have the right to access your personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
In certain circumstances, you can request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you can oppose the processing of your data. Jewels Hada will stop treating your data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
Likewise, you can exercise the right to the portability of the data, as well as withdraw the consents provided at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
If you wish to exercise any of your rights you can contact us by sending a written communication to the email address email@example.com or by communicating it in writing to our postal address Vanra Coop V. Customer Service Department, C / Masia de the Cova 55b, of Manises, Valencia (Spain), indicating the name and surname, user and email with which you signed up. The request to exercise any of your rights must be accompanied by a copy of an official document that identifies you, ID, NIE or Passport.
Similarly, we inform you that you can go to the Spanish Agency for Data Protection and other competent public agencies for any claim arising from the processing of your personal data.
We also inform you that to improve your browsing experience, manage the content of your basket, offer you our personalized advice, and inform you online of our offers for clients or partners, our website uses devices for the implementation of cookies and IP storage. The cookie is a file that we deposit on your computer, and whose sole purpose is to simplify your browsing on www.singularu.com (this cookie can not contain viruses or be executed, because it is not an active file). The cookie can only be read by Joyas Hada and by you, and you can delete it if you wish, by accessing the options of your browser. Consult the help menu for more information.
We send to Peninsula and Balearic Islands:
a) Domicile (1/2 working days) = € 5
Custom Jewels are made by hand and especially for each client, that is why they have different production and delivery times.
10. REALIZATION OF THE ORDER
To place an order it is necessary to connect to www.joyashada.es. You must add the product you wish to purchase to the basket, according to the indications collected on the screen, filling in the order form provided and validating it. It is essential that the data of the billing and shipping form be correct, since Joyas Hada will reproduce exactly the writing, without modifying letters, capital letters, punctuation marks, etc. All specifications, and other details that the buyer wants in the product, must be transmitted at the time of placing the order. In case the client does not specify their personalizations, Joyas Hada will choose the details by default, without the client being able to reject it. Joyas Hada will not be obliged to ask the customer for the information that may be missing in their order for the manufacture of the product. However, Joyas Hada may, in cases that may detect an error, contact the customer by email that the latter has provided in the form to request clarification of the information that may be missing. In this case, the delivery period will be suspended, and will be resumed when the client responds to the request made by Joyas Hada. If in the previous case, and 60 days have elapsed since the request for additional information by Joyas Hada, the buyer does not send any response, the order will be considered canceled, and the price will not be reimbursed.
Once the customer places the order, with the inclusion of all the details and specifications you want, and has paid the price, and therefore the purchase order has been validated, no changes will be accepted. for which you will have 30 days to make the return in its original box and with all the elements contained in the package sent and the completed return form.
The prices and offers presented on the website are valid only and exclusively for online orders made at www.joyashada.es, and may not coincide with the prices and offers in force at other stores associated with Joyas Hada in Spain. The validation of the order by the client expressly implies knowledge and acceptance of these general conditions of contract as part of the conclusion of the contract. Unless proven otherwise, the data registered by Joyas Hada are the proof of the set of transactions made between Joyas Hada and its customers. Jewels Fairy will file the electronic document in which the contract is formalized and it will be accessible. Once the purchase has been made and within the shortest possible time, always within 24 hours of the execution of the purchase, the Customer Service of Joyas Hada will send you an e-mail with proof of purchase. The minimum purchase is € 10 except special promotions.
11. RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL AND RETURNS
If your jewel does not satisfy you, you can return it to us within the next 30 days (except for personalized jewelery, which can not be exchanged or returned, except for manufacturing defects).
Only refunds previously authorized by Joyas Hada will be accepted. To request this authorization, the buyer must first contact Joyas Hada at firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the order number and the reason for the return.
Once the return has been authorized by Joyas Hada, the buyer must send the product to the following address:
Masia de la Cova, 55 Bajo
Once the goods have been received and proven to be in perfect condition, we will proceed to return the money or send a new product, which will consist of the same item if the client so wishes. The return of the money, will be made through the same form of payment with which the purchase was made.
In the case of a product that does not correspond to the order or purchased, the customer will bear the costs of the first shipment, taking charge Joyas Hada of the postage corresponding to the return and shipping of the new product. In the case of errors or nonspecifications attributable to the buyer when placing an order, the buyer must pay all shipping costs.
In any case, the products purchased at www.joyashada.es you can return them or you can change them within 30 days after the date of purchase at any direct fairy jewelry store (except for personalized products, which can not be changed no refund, except manufacturing defect), our direct stores are as follows;
- C / Masia de la Cova, 55b (Manises).
- C / Pedro Cabanes, 83b (Valencia).
- Bravo Murillo Street, 130b (Madrid).
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within a period of 30 business days without the need for justification. The withdrawal period will expire 30 working days from the day that you or a third party indicated by you, other than the carrier, acquired the material possession of the goods.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must notify VANRA COOP V. (Address: c / Alcarava 41 14b San Antonio de Benageber de Valencia) via email: email@example.com your decision to withdraw from the contract. You can also make an unambiguous statement of your decision through a letter sent by mail or fax. To comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient that the communication relating to the exercise by you of this right be sent before the corresponding deadline expires.
13. CUSTOMER ATTENTION
You can contact the Joyas Hada customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org
14. AVAILABILITY OF THE PRODUCTS
The selection of products offered on www.joyashada.es is valid as long as the products are visible on the website, with the available stock limits.
15. MODES AND DELIVERY TIMES
The selection of products offered on www.joyashada.es is valid as long as the products are visible on the website, with the available stock limits. In the tab of each product the term in which we can issue it is indicated. If the merchandise is in stock, the shipment is made on the next working day and has a delivery time of between 5 and 7 days. If on the contrary we do not have stock, we will make a request to the supplier, estimating an approximate term of 10/12 working days.
Jewels Hada offers you different means of payment so you can choose the one that best suits you or best suits your needs: Payment by Credit Card: you can use Visa, MasterCard, Amex. If you pay with VISA or Mastercard, the charge on your card will be deferred, that is, at the time of sending. In this way, only the items sent and at the time of shipment will be charged. In the event that the POS informs of the denial of the card, the order will automatically be canceled, informing the client of the cancellation online. For payments made with cards issued outside Spain, it is necessary that the issuing bank is covered by the Secure Electronic Commerce Security Protocol (CES). Payments with cards that do not meet this requirement will not be accepted.
17. GUARANTEE OF CONSUMER GOODS
In accordance with the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users and other complementary laws, all fairy jewelry have a guarantee of two years from delivery and we will proceed, as appropriate, to repair, replacement, price reduction or refund of the amount of the product. If you have to make a warranty claim, please contact us by email at email@example.com. This warranty does not cover possible breakage or wear caused by use. The consumer and user must inform the seller of the lack of conformity within two months of having knowledge of it.
If any Jewel is manipulated by a third person outside Joyas Hada, it will automatically lose its warranty and therefore the right to repair, replace, reduce the price or refund the amount of the product.
18. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION. SUBMISSION TO FUEROS
The purchases made on www.joyashada.es are subject to Spanish legislation. In the event that any conflict or discrepancy arises in the interpretation or application of these contractual conditions, the Courts and Tribunals that, as the case may be, will be aware of the matter, will be those established by the applicable legal regulations in matters of competent jurisdiction, in which is addressed, in the case of final consumers, to the place of fulfillment of the obligation or to the domicile of the buying party.